Dr Mongi Mikhail - Dental Service Review

Additional Fees

The office is old and not cleaned well .. The dentist appears to just be going through the motions - did an impression for a splint one time but he never glanced at it to check if correct ..

manner takes impression is old school tilted off skewed .

Immediately talks money but fails to check splint definitions is not a good combination nor is the in your face receptionist much better not the dirt in the crevices of the baseboards appealing .. I would hesitate getting my teeth cleaned there much less Dentsl work ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Dr Mongi Mikhail Dental Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 25, 2017.

Comments

I remember you very well. You were upset an old crown that had broken off at the gumline could not just be re-cemented or patched.

You had already been to other dentists by the time you came here. You then came to the front desk and accused the doctor of just wanting money to do a TMJ appliance. Which is false. He did not even offer to remake it.

He advised you to go back to your general DDS and have the crown done and to RETURN when you NEEDED a TMJ appliance. You then called me again, that same day, asking if the doctor would be so kind to just cement your crown.

I told you that he would not. You called me a nasty name and hung up.

Dr Mongi Mikhail - False Review.

The review from Dennis Swerdlen is false. The picture is not even of Dr. Mikhail's work. The BBB and Florida Department of Agrigulture closed both cases. If you Google Dennis Swerdlen and his Wife, Paula Saccomanno names, you will see both of them are Conartists, ripping off people from an infomercial that was a scam. They live by falsely suing people. Thankfully, this case was closed. It was proven that the photo's submitted were not of work that Dr. Mikhail had done. Everyone should be aware of these two names!

I have written proof for pissed off consumers, to back up these claims about these conartists.

Pissed off Consumer should check into those who post on here, prior to posting.

Please take down this false claim.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2016.

Comments

Dennis, I suggest you take your review down. I'm sure you are well aware that The doctor has been cleared of all your accusations. Case has been closed and found not guilty.Have a WONDERFUL DAY!

Case Closed. Dr.

Mikhail found not at fault. Worry about your own indictments against you, Dennis and Paula.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1229650

The case is still open and it is in the hands of the Department of Health. The pictures that you see are the work of Dr.

Mikhail are REAL, and we have PROOF. DO not use this dentist, he is the WORST.

to Anonymous #1443380

Show your name, Dennis Swerdlin and Paula Saccomanno. People need to GOOGLE YOUR NAME!

You are con artist. You just can't handle someone was one up on you! BTW...

Case closed, public record. What this is now, is called Slander.

View more comments

RIPOFF DENTIST DR MONGI MIKHAIL DEFECTIVE BRIDGE LOOK AT THE PICTURES

COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # 90319766 BBB serving Southeast Florida & the Caribbean

Consumer Info: Swerdlen, Dennis Business Info: Dr. Mongi Mikhail, D.D.S, MS.5395 Grand Park PL 1590 NW 10th Ave STE 401 Boca Raton, FL 33486 Boca Raton, FL 33486-1339- 561 400-0624 561 394-9911ownpatents@gmail.com

Location Involved: (Same as above)

Consumer's Original Complaint :I had a bridge made that does not cover the pegs that its attached to, and now I have an infection from HIS work, he does not care, he has my money

Dr Makhail made a bridge for me,and he never cleaned my teeth first, knowing how sick I was, I HAD TO TELL HIM TO CLEAN MY TEETH, ALL DENTISTS, START BY XRAYS AND CLEANING TEETH FIRST NOT HIM, HE GOES FOR THE MONEY FIRST, I have a broken tooth in front of my mouth, that he never saw until I told him about it, and he said, sorry I did not see it, its my front tooth, now the bridge he made does not fit, also I have a serious infection/periodontal disease that should of been taken care of before he started working on my teeth. I now taking clindamycin for the infection. Two 5 star dentists told me they would not have touched my mouth until the infection was cleared up first, I HAVE PERALDONAL DISEASE AND IT MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE ANY WORK CAN BE DONE THEY WILL NOT TOUCH MY TEETH UNTIL THE INFECTION HAS CLEARED UP, THEY BOTH TOLD ME I NEED A DEEP CLEANING OF SCRAPING OF MY TEETH FIRST THIS DEEP CLEANING TAKE TWO HOURS TO PROFORM. THEESE ARE 5 STAR DENTISTS DR MAKAHIAL IS 3 STAR BIG DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY OF CARE but ALL HE WANTED WAS MY MONEY I TOLD HIM I HAVE CANCER, DIABETES A BAD LIVER AND JUST GOT TREATED FOR HEPATITIS C. I have pictures to prove what I saying, you can clearly see the space between the bridge and my gums, I cannot eat on the right side of my mouth because of the severe pain when I try to chew, on the right side, where he put the bridge. Dr Mikhail, told me that I'm not getting my money back, and go ahead and get a malpractice attorney. I'm not going to do anything else to help you, this infection gave me Bell's Palsy. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST, TAKE IT FROM ME.

Consumer's Desired Resolution:A COMPLETE REFUND, BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET DR. MIKHAIL WORK REDONE.

BBB Processing

09/07/2015 web BBB Case Received by BBB

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Nightmare.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2015.

Comments

DOESNT FEEL NICE TO BE RIPPED OFF DOES IT MR SWERDLEN!?! LOOKS LIKE KARMA IS FINALLY CATCHING WITH YOU