COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # 90319766 BBB serving Southeast Florida & the Caribbean
Consumer Info: Swerdlen, Dennis Business Info: Dr. Mongi Mikhail, D.D.S, MS.5395 Grand Park PL 1590 NW 10th Ave STE 401 Boca Raton, FL 33486 Boca Raton, FL 33486-1339- 561 400-0624 561 firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Involved: (Same as above)
Consumer's Original Complaint :I had a bridge made that does not cover the pegs that its attached to, and now I have an infection from HIS work, he does not care, he has my money
Dr Makhail made a bridge for me,and he never cleaned my teeth first, knowing how sick I was, I HAD TO TELL HIM TO CLEAN MY TEETH, ALL DENTISTS, START BY XRAYS AND CLEANING TEETH FIRST NOT HIM, HE GOES FOR THE MONEY FIRST, I have a broken tooth in front of my mouth, that he never saw until I told him about it, and he said, sorry I did not see it, its my front tooth, now the bridge he made does not fit, also I have a serious infection/periodontal disease that should of been taken care of before he started working on my teeth. I now taking clindamycin for the infection. Two 5 star dentists told me they would not have touched my mouth until the infection was cleared up first, I HAVE PERALDONAL DISEASE AND IT MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE ANY WORK CAN BE DONE THEY WILL NOT TOUCH MY TEETH UNTIL THE INFECTION HAS CLEARED UP, THEY BOTH TOLD ME I NEED A DEEP CLEANING OF SCRAPING OF MY TEETH FIRST THIS DEEP CLEANING TAKE TWO HOURS TO PROFORM. THEESE ARE 5 STAR DENTISTS DR MAKAHIAL IS 3 STAR BIG DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY OF CARE but ALL HE WANTED WAS MY MONEY I TOLD HIM I HAVE CANCER, DIABETES A BAD LIVER AND JUST GOT TREATED FOR HEPATITIS C. I have pictures to prove what I saying, you can clearly see the space between the bridge and my gums, I cannot eat on the right side of my mouth because of the severe pain when I try to chew, on the right side, where he put the bridge. Dr Mikhail, told me that I'm not getting my money back, and go ahead and get a malpractice attorney. I'm not going to do anything else to help you, this infection gave me Bell's Palsy. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST, TAKE IT FROM ME.
Consumer's Desired Resolution:A COMPLETE REFUND, BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET DR. MIKHAIL WORK REDONE.
09/07/2015 web BBB Case Received by BBB
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crowns And Bridges
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "It has been over a year (jan 2011) since I went back to Abercrombie store in Wellington, Fl, to exchange my merchandise and they gave me a "merchandise credit card"..."
- "Few months after purchasing a bed on City Furniture, a shiny, oily spot appeared on the left side of the headboard, then spreaded to the right side. It is half..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."